Hi everybody and thank you for joining the “ART BUNDLE FOR GOOD!”
Here is the workshop I’m offering for this bundle called
“The art of expression – Painting with feeling”
I believe we all have an amazing story to tell.
We all have strong emotions we may be afraid to expose, or maybe, just don’t know how.
I would like to show you my methods, and how I do this. It’s certainly not easy, and I struggle with it every time I paint. But I hope this can inspire you to try it yourself and find your own expressive voice. To really feel what you are painting, and transmit some of that through your pencil or paintbrush.
It may be a crazy ride, and it’s certainly not going to be a walk in the park.
This workshop is for you if you have been looking to awaken that soulful side of your art, get out of your comfort zone, learn new techniques, and take it another step .
I hope you will join me in this amazing adventure of finding your own authentic voice.
A journey of soulful expression through art!
“There is something in every one of you that waits and listens for the sound of genuine in yourself. It is the only true guide you will ever have.” -Howard Thurman
Here’s how to get into the class:
Please don’t skip the sign-up form below as it’s fundamental to be able accept you into the Facebook class group or help you with any access problems you may have!
- SIGN UP FOR THE CLASS ACCESS:
- Go to the classroom access page: https://katrinakoltes.com/expression-classroom/
- Enter the password: ExpressYourSoul2017
- Access to the Facebook group: https://tinyurl.com/y7b94v63
For any more questions please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you and looking forward to seeing you in class! xo
To read more about this class take a peek over here on the sales page:
What kind of supplies to you need for this workshop?
You don’t have to go buying everything on the list, many things might be substituted for materials you already have! Below is a list of tools I will be using, along with links. I may add something as I work through the filming of the projects. Don’t hesitate to ask if you have any questions!
- Charcoal* (charcoal pencils, various sizes and types, white charcoal, kneaded eraser, blending stump)
- XL charcoal and/or XL graphite (certainly not necessary, but fun to use)
- Watercolor paper* (either in loose sheets or in a block, I use both cold and hot press in the different lessons)
- A watercolor journal and/or any different types of your favorite paper (I will be using handmade Khadi paper in some of the warm up lessons as well)
- Pastel paper or just cardstock paper for charcoal drawing
- Acrylics* – Some of your favorite colors plus the primary colors, a titanium white and Paynes gray (Some others I used so far are Teal, Magenta, Dioxazine purple, ultramarine blue, cadmium yellow, Naphthol crimson, Pthalo blue, Alizarin crimson, Cadmium red light, Burnt umber, Iridescent gold .) (fluid or heavy body)
Paintbrushes* (of various sizes, my favorites are Filbert for shading and blending, and Round fine liner for details)
- Watercolors…one or two of your favorite colors. (I used black and a red)
- an ink pen (preferably water proof. I use a fountain pen from Platinum)
- Color pencils (or pastel pencils)
- White gesso
- Glazing medium
- Stencils and paper ephemera or napkins
- matt gel medium
- Inktense blocks or water-soluble crayons (for the bonus lesson)
*essentials for this class
See you in class!