This was my lesson in EVER AFTER 2017, so for those of you who missed my lesson there you can now enjoy it here! All the videos are downloadable and you have lifetime access!
In this workshop I will go through the process step-by-step of how I created the above painting of Mother Nature.
There are a total of five videos including the intro, plus a fifty minute + bonus video where I talk all about style development and what that means to me, and share with you all my tips and ideas on how to develop and cultivate yours! 🙂
What will you learn in this class:
- Getting familiar with our watercolors
- Exploring A three-quarter turned face with step-by step drawing and painting.
- Layering with watercolors to create luminous glazes and delicate skin tones
- Using elements of nature in our portraits to tell a visual story
- Combining watercolor with color pencil techniques to create depth and detail
- Applying masking fluid
- Creating a soft “glow effect” with watercolor
- Using texture elements to create variation and interest
- Style development ideas, and suggestions on how to grow in your artistic journey