The Water Faery
In this class I combine two of my favorite things: Watercolor & Faeries!
I also love to paint from my dreams, as often our dreams are our subconscious minds and soul giving us glimpses of other realms and magical possibilities.
I hope you enjoy this journey as we bring this magical Faery to life through our painting.
There are a total of 6 videos, a printable supply list and drawing of the project.
All the videos are downloadable and you have immediate and lifetime access.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN IN THIS CLASS:
- Creating delicate skin tones
- Getting familiar with our watercolors
- Choosing a color palette for our painting
- Color mixing
- Layering with watercolors to create a luminous effect
- Trusting our intuition and letting go of perfection
- Painting from our dreams
- Combining watercolor with color pencil to create depth and detail
- And so much more!
WHAT KIND OF SUPPLIES TO I NEED FOR THIS WORKSHOP?
YOU DON’T HAVE TO GO BUYING EVERYTHING ON THE LIST, MANY THINGS MIGHT BE SUBSTITUTED FOR MATERIALS YOU ALREADY HAVE! BELOW IS A LIST OF TOOLS I WILL BE USING, ALONG WITH LINKS. DON’T HESITATE TO ASK IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS
- Watercolor paper or mixed media journal
- Pencil & eraser
- Watercolors: (You will only need a few colors of your choice)
- A few different sized paintbrushes
- Palette for mixing colors
- Water jar, napkins, salt
- White gel pen or sharpie
- Color pencils of the same tones as your colors plus a black.