The Water Faery
Price in USD: Approx $33
(According to today's rate)
Hello wonderful creatives,
I’m so happy to be able to share this mini workshop with you!
In this class I combine two of my favorite things: Watercolor & Faeries!
I also love to paint from my dreams, as often our dreams are our subconscious minds and soul giving us glimpses of other realms, past lives, and magical possibilities.
This workshop was originally created last year for Ivy Newport’s Studioworks Creative Academy, so for those of you who missed it you can now enjoy it here!
I hope you enjoy this journey as we bring this magical Faery to life through our painting.
There are a total of 6 videos, a printable supply list and drawing of the project.
All the videos are downloadable and you have immediate and lifetime access.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN IN THIS CLASS:
- Creating delicate skin tones
- Getting familiar with our watercolors
- Choosing a color palette for our painting
- Color mixing
- Layering with watercolors to create a luminous effect
- Trusting our intuition and letting go of perfection
- Painting from our dreams
- Combining watercolor with color pencil to create depth and detail
- And so much more!
WHAT KIND OF SUPPLIES TO I NEED FOR THIS WORKSHOP?
YOU DON’T HAVE TO GO BUYING EVERYTHING ON THE LIST, MANY THINGS MIGHT BE SUBSTITUTED FOR MATERIALS YOU ALREADY HAVE! BELOW IS A LIST OF TOOLS I WILL BE USING, ALONG WITH LINKS. DON’T HESITATE TO ASK IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS
- Watercolor paper or mixed media journal
- Pencil & eraser
- Watercolors: (You will only need a few colors of your choice)
- A few different sized paintbrushes
- Palette for mixing colors
- Water jar, napkins, salt
- White gel pen or sharpie
- Color pencils of the same tones as your colors plus a black.